New from Leki for summer 2016 the updated Sherpa XL AS poles, have full speedlock 2 system and new dynamic antishock module in the tip. Extremely sturdy hiking poles by Leki with long handles well suited to demanding treks where durability and easy of use are highest priority or for tall users as they are one of few models with adjustment range of 72-145cm. They are made from lightweight High Tensile aluminium tubing and equipped with speedlock 2 locking system. Which is easy to adjust and doesn't slip. Long handles make a lot of sense on steep approaches when rather then readjust the poles you just grab the lower part of shaft. Leki Sherpa XL AS are made in Czech Republic and come with lifetime warranty.
Sherpa XL AntiShock Poles Weight: 544 g / Pair
Leki Model: 636 2029
We strive to dispatch all orders made before 2pm same working day.
1. Standard Delivery (1-3 Days) £5.50 (FREE when you spend £50)
2. Interlink Next Working Day £6.50 (£1.99 when you spend £50)
3. Royal Mail 1st Class (1-3 Days) £5 (£1.99 when you spend £50)
5. Royal Mail Saturday Delivery £8.99
6. International Shipping Rates (Click Here)
Rates above apply to UK Mainland, rates for shipping large or bulky items to Highlands or Islands may be higher.
View our full UK Delivery or Returns/Exchanges information