Those are to protect your pack or luggage when your poles are not in use. If you leave them on the poles while using them they are going to wear out during your first walk!
The tungsten carbide tip on the end of LEKI poles requires no protection, being made from one of the hardest substances known to man. Bags, clothing and people need protection from the sharp edge of the hollow point when poles are being carried on the outside of a pack, or when being transported in a holdall or case.
The protectors should be completely removed from poles before use.
As supplied with all models of LEKI poles that feature carbide Flextips unless the pole is supplied with some type of rubber tip (e.g. Nordic Walking stick or walking sticks)
Supplied in pairs.
We strive to dispatch all orders made before 2pm same working day.
1. Standard Delivery (1-3 Days) £5.50 (FREE when you spend £50)
2. Interlink Next Working Day £6.50 (£1.99 when you spend £50)
3. Royal Mail 1st Class (1-3 Days) £5 (£1.99 when you spend £50)
5. Royal Mail Saturday Delivery £8.99
6. International Shipping Rates (Click Here)
Rates above apply to UK Mainland, rates for shipping large or bulky items to Highlands or Islands may be higher.
View our full UK Delivery or Returns/Exchanges information